Welcome to The Canadian Clinical Trials Asset Map (CCTAM)
a unique, robust, searchable web-based database designed to communicate Canada’s clinical research strengths to all stakeholders, including clinical trial sponsors.
The purpose of CCTAM
- Showcase the tremendous assets in Canada to conduct clinical trials
- Better enable sponsors of clinical trials to identify clinical research sites and investigators
- Become a comprehensive database for all Canadian clinical research assets; the essential tool for anyone planning on conducting clinical research in Canada
- Position Canada as an attractive destination for the conduct of clinical trials in the global marketplace
Why do we need a CCTAM?
- Canada faces mounting clinical trial challenges from both traditional locations and emerging countries. Canada needs coordinated efforts to remain a place of choice for clinical trials.
- We are still in the game because of our excellent researchers, institutes and networks, and the high quality data that they generate.
- To stay in the game, a coordinated effort is key.
- The CCTAM is a great example. It can only succeed if everyone participates.
The Canadian Clinical Trials Asset Map (CCTAM) includes many unique features:
The Canadian Clinical Trials Coordinating Centre
200-119 Ross Avenue,
Ottawa, ON, K1Y 0N6